Platform (Outside of the Live Classroom) FAQs
All topics and FAQs related to instructors.
- Creating Live and Recorded Classes at Learn It Live
- Creating Visually Appealing and Effective Class Images at LearnItLive.com: A Comprehensive Policy Guide
- Creating a Certification
- Add a Certificate for Users to Download Upon Certification
- Creating Class Bundles
- Does Learn It Live Promote My On-Demand Classes?
- How do I delete or cancel a class? Will students automatically get refunded?
- Uploading Class Materials to a Class for Registrants to Download
- How do I cut off registration for my class?
- Can I create multiple classes at one time? Everyday, every week, etc..
- Creating New Courses with Existing Learn It Live Recordings (ie. re-arrange existing content to make new content)
- Finding the Embed URL for a Recording
- Understanding Audio Connection in the Classroom
- Embedding Videos and Other Content
- Image uploading recommendations
- How do I upload slides or a presentation in the virtual classroom?
- It says "No Recording Available", what's going on?
- How do I make my audio and video sync better?
- How do I Open or View a Recording?
- How do I set up my public academy / profile?
- How do I delete or edit sessions in a class or course?
- What happens if you go over your set class time? Does the classroom kick you out?
- How do I lead a private/coaching session, record a test class, or invite other people to practice with me in the virtual classroom?
- What is the maximum number of simultaneously active microphones that can be on in my LiL session?
- What is the maximum number of simultaneously active video cameras that can be on in my session?
- I'm having issues uploading my presentation in the classroom?
- Desktop Sharing Tips and Tricks
- What do I need to do for my class?