These are steps from Youtube and Vimeo, but essentially the same thing works for any site that allows you to embed. If you want to know specifics, search on Google "How do I embed from (site name)"
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video you want to embed.
- Under the video, click SHARE .
- Click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your blog or website HTML.
- To get your video's embed code, go to its video page and click the "Share" button.
- Then click the "+Show options" link that appears above the embed code field to reveal a preview of your embedded video with the Basic customization options.
- Once you've made your adjustments, you can copy the embed code and paste it wherever you'd like to embed your video.