You may have seen the "LiL+ Exclusive Programs" category on our website, the badges on some of our classes, or even received our weekly newsletter featuring them. What is LiL+ programming and how can an instructor take part?
What are LiL+ Exclusive Programs?
LiL+ programs are classes led by experts as a part of the Learn It Live premium monthly membership, or "LiL+ Membership". LiL+ members get FREE access or big discounts for these programs.
Why Offer LiL+ Classes?
The benefits for are numerous and include:
- Get more exposure and learners into your live programs
- Get discovered by LiL+ members who would then purchase your other paid workshops and classes
- Get paid
- A percentage of the overall membership subscription revenue according to participation in your programs (more info on how that is calculated here)
- 85% of sales from non-members paying a la carte
- A potential bonus payment from us, depending on a variety of factors: class type, instructor, and demand
How Can I Offer LiL+ Classes?
Any instructor can independently create classes as part of the LiL+ Membership at any time. You will find the option to do so in stage 3 of class setup. You can either offer your class to members at a discount as seen here, or for free.
In order to take part in our Sponsored LiL+ Programming, an instructor must have "Premier" status, or meet the required standards. Click here to learn more.
Already a Premier Instructor? Submit your LiL+ class here.
For more specifics, please email us at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.