Here is a list of things you should know to get started on your journey at LiL.
- You need to have an instructor account to post classes. Go here if you don't have one yet https://www.learnitlive.com/InstructorSignUp (if you have an existing account make sure you are logged out and use a different email address)
- Set up your profile as completely as you can. Click "Edit Profile" after logging in. See an example of a good profile with intro video and information: https://www.learnitlive.com/andreabeaman1
- Learn about the virtual classroom in an upcoming live orientation which you can find at www.learnitlive.com/lil, or at least view an on-demand training. Here is 19 minute recording.
- Create your first class! Learn how to set up an optimal class.
- Review marketing tips and other FAQs at our Instructor Help Center
Get in touch with questions and feedback through our help button on any page of the site or to firstname.lastname@example.org!