If you are comparing the Learn It Live platform to Zoom, Vimeo, Webex, etc, then you are comparing a "tool" or piece of a puzzle (them) to a "toolbox" or the entire puzzle (Learn It Live).
Learn It Live is a platform that provides the entire life cycle to instructors/groups, AND supports on marketing and promotion for your programs.
We are a technology platform + marketing + distribution + support.
For example, Zoom is a virtual meeting tool that, if you choose to record, provides access to the recording after the fact. People generally purchase a license to Zoom and then have to put together the other pieces to complete the user/student life cycle. So, if you want to host or sell the recorded session after the class, you'll also need to license another service. If you want to communicate or provide materials to students related to your class, you'll need to manage all of that on your own through email. Finally, and maybe most importantly, you are required to do all the marketing and communication of the event on your own. We help expose your classes to new potential students all over the world.
The "LiL Toolbox"
- An enterprise virtual classroom used by the US Department of Defense and 20,000+ other schools and companies (see all the features)
- On-demand course hosting and marketplace. Upload and sell your existing programs
- Class/Event marketing and registration - private and public
- Social Media marketing integration and social sharing
- Distribution through our enterprise integrations into corporations, libraries, schools, and international platforms
- User payment and authentication to live courses/events
- Automatic hosting of the live sessions to be available for review or sale
- Document and resource downloads via the course page to registered learners
- Private course discussion boards
- Internal messaging system to send info to enrolled students or your entire past student base
- Ratings and Reviews to get more people into your classes
- Tech support for instructors and end-users
We are staked in instructors success by increasing distribution and sales for our partners. We work with corporate clients who license programs, integrate into 1000s of libraries and resource centers around the world, and we have our own premium LiL+ member program where we compensate and promote instructors directly.
See more about this at:
To find out more, join us in a live instructor orientation which you can find at learnitlive.com/lil.
Sign up and start posting classes directly at: https://www.learnitlive.com/InstructorSignUp