Here is a list of things you should know to get started on your journey at LiL.
- Get an Account: You need to have an instructor account to post classes. Go here if you don't have one yet https://www.learnitlive.com/InstructorSignUp or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to convert your student account to instructor account
- Set up your profile as completely as you can. Click "Edit Profile" after logging in. See an example of a good profile with intro video and information: https://www.learnitlive.com/andreabeaman1
- Learn about the virtual classroom in an upcoming live or recorded orientation which you can find at www.learnitlive.com/lil. Or, Here is 19 minute recording.
- Create your first live or on-demand class! Learn how to set up an optimal class.
- Review marketing tips and other FAQs at our Instructor Help Center
Get in touch with questions and feedback through our help button on any page of the site or to email@example.com!
Please sign in to leave a comment.