There are a ton of resources available on specific aspects of setting up classes and your account.
This is a summary of best practices to set yourself up for success!
- Sign up for an instructor account - https://www.learnitlive.com/InstructorSignUp
- Completely set up your expert profile. See numerous examples, find one you think looks good, and replicate it with your info!: https://www.learnitlive.com/Experts
- Attend a LIVE platform orientation. Find those at https://www.learnitlive.com/lil
- Second Best: Watch a recorded orientation: Virtual Classroom Tutorial
- Set up your first classes. Follow the guide: Setting Up Classes - Best Practices!
- Promote your classes through all available mediums!
- Before your program, review: Instructor Live Class CHEAT SHEET - Things to remember!
Are you an experienced LiL instructor and have other "best practices" that you think we should be recommending? Please let us know!